It looks like WWE has signed up another top independent talent.
Casey of SquaredCircleSirens.com was first to report the news this week that former IMPACT Wrestling Knockout Brittany (Santana Garrett) has signed a developmental deal with WWE to join their NXT roster.
Garrett, 31, is a decorated veteran of the business, having worked for ten years across multiple promotions including the aforementioned IMPACT Wrestling among many others, where she has won several championships, including the NWA World Women’s Title, the Shine Title and Shine Tag-Team Titles, the Wonder of Stardom Title, the WOW World Title and WOW Tag-Team Titles.
Santana Garrett has also worked for WWE as an enhancement talent in NXT, as well as a participant in the 2017 Mae Young Classic Tournament, where she lost to Piper Niven in the first-round.
It is rumored that several top independent pro wrestling talents are expected to begin with WWE at the Performance Center in Orlando, Florida as part of a new class of recruits and developmental talents starting in September.
We will keep you updated as additional information regarding Santana Garrett’s WWE status and the rumored September class of decorated independent talents starting at the WWE Performance Center becomes available.
Click Here: COLLINGWOOD MAGPIES 2019
- WWE Has Interesting Plans On How To Turn Samoa Joe Into Babyface (UPDATED)
Rajah.com Social Media Interaction* Follow Rajah head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom