— Dana Brooke arrived at the WWE Performance Center on 3/20 and was examined by the company’s medical team, as was protocol for anyone arriving at the facilities. After the examination, she was told to quarantine herself and was pulled off of her scheduled WrestleMania 36 match. The six-person women’s match is now a fatal fiveway.
— Rey Mysterio meanwhile experienced symptoms while still at his home in California and ended up quarantining himself and thus did not even travel to Florida. As of 3/26, WWE sources tell the Wrestling Observer Newsletter that nobody in the company has tested positive for COVID-19.
- WrestleMania 36 Spoilers
RAJAH SOCIAL MEDIA* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom
Click Here: liverpool mens jersey