Austrian director Feo Aladag (pictured right) receives the Parliament’s Lux cinema prize from Jerzy Buzek, the Parliament’s president, yesterday (24 November). Aladag’s “Die Fremde” (“When we leave”) is the story of a Turkish woman who flees an abusive husband in Istanbul and tries to rebuild her life in Berlin.
- NRCC head on Alabama loss: 'This was mostly a Roy Moore problem'
- GOP groups mobilize in Pennsylvania ahead of special election
- Trump's Midnight Dump of Ethics Waivers Should End "Drain the Swamp Illusion"
- Outrage Abounds as 'Unconscionable' Wisconsin Sheriff Takes DHS Job
- Since Trump's Election, 20 States Have Moved to Criminalize Dissent
- Hello world! on