– During an interview that appears in the September issue of WWE Magazine, Triple H spoke about the burden that comes with holding the World Heavyweight title and how some wrestlers are not ready for the responsibility that comes with being champion. “I had a conversation with Sheamus, and he told me, ‘I want to be that guy.’ And I asked if he understood what that really means,” Hunter said.
– Despite Shawn Michaels’ recent involvement in the Brock Lesnar vs. Triple H SummerSlam storyline, Michaels still has no plans of wrestling again.
– After having the sympathy of the WWE locker room following his recent WWE release, Abraham Washington lost a lot of that support with his Tweets and his media interviews in the days that followed.
– Charlie Sheen is still expected to have some sort of role at SummerSlam. If he does appear at the show, it would be unusual that WWE did not advertise him advance to create some extra buzz (especially in the Los Angeles area) for the show.
* Picture of RYBACK With Long Blonde Hair (WTF?)
(Partial Source: f4wonline.com)