— PWInsider.com is reporting that Eric Bischoff officially came to terms with WWE on his new role as Executive Director of Smackdown approximately two weeks ago.
Click Here: new zealand blues jersey
— As for anyone who is wondering, these roles are not made up for storyline purposes and are actual legitimate roles that WWE created this week. Both roles report directly into Vince McMahon and due to the significance of these titles, would have had to been approved by the WWE Board of Directors. The company even released an official press release that was distributed to their investors and members of the media:
WWE® NAMES PAUL HEYMAN AND ERIC BISCHOFF EXECUTIVE DIRECTORS
Stamford, Conn., June 27, 2019 – WWE (NYSE: WWE) today announced that it has named Paul Heyman as Executive Director of Monday Night Raw and Eric Bischoff as Executive Director of SmackDown Live, newly created positions reporting directly to WWE Chairman & CEO Vince McMahon.
In their executive roles, Heyman and Bischoff will oversee the creative development of WWE’s flagship programming and ensure integration across all platforms and lines of business. The creation of these roles further establishes WWE’s ability to continuously reinvent its global brand while providing two distinct creative processes for its flagship shows.
With more than 30 years of experience in the sports entertainment industry, Heyman served as President of ECW from 1993-2001, securing pay-per-view distribution for the company as well as a national cable television deal with TNN. After his time with ECW, Heyman joined WWE’s Creative team and is widely credited with helping launch the careers of many current and former WWE Superstars.
Bischoff is a former WCW President and New York Times bestselling author. During his WCW career, Bischoff oversaw the signing of some of the biggest names in sports entertainment and helped create and develop the NWO storyline. He was also instrumental in securing a television deal for WCW Monday Nitro on TNT and WCW Thunder on TBS. After WCW, Bischoff co-founded Bischoff-Hervey Entertainment, a production company that launched TV reality shows and mobile games.
WWE, a publicly traded company (NYSE: WWE), is an integrated media organization and recognized leader in global entertainment. The company consists of a portfolio of businesses that create and deliver original content 52 weeks a year to a global audience. WWE is committed to family-friendly entertainment on its television programming, pay-per-view, digital media and publishing platforms. WWE’s TV-PG, family-friendly programming can be seen in more than 800 million homes worldwide in 28 languages. WWE Network, the first-ever 24/7 over-the-top premium network that includes all live pay-per-views, scheduled programming and a massive video-on-demand library, is currently available in more than 180 countries. The company is headquartered in Stamford, Conn., with offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, Mexico City, Mumbai, Shanghai, Singapore, Dubai, Munich and Tokyo.
Additional information on WWE (NYSE: WWE) can be found at wwe.com and corporate.wwe.com. For information on our global activities, go to http://www.wwe.com/worldwide/.
Rajah.com Social Media Interaction* Follow Rajah head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom
Recent Related Headlines* Undertaker’s Son On Plans To Follow In Father’s Footsteps In WWE (Photos)
* Shinsuke Nakamura Talks About “Living With Ups & Downs In WWE”
* Ospreay Expands On Rollins Twitter War, Explains Why Rollins Is Jealous
* Seth Rollins Opens Up, Gets Honest About Jon Moxley’s Post-WWE Comments
* What Was Up With Puppets On RAW? Bray Wyatt’s Latest Cryptic Tweet
* Roman Reigns Jokes About Spot In WWE Stomping Grounds Match
* Jon Moxley Describes In Great Detail Changing His Look After WWE
* Photos: Sasha Banks Shows Off New Swimwear At The Beach
* Former WWE Star Shows Off His Absolutely Bizarre New Look (Photos)